This section provides additional information for California residents and their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Upon submission by the user, the following are the Customer Personal Information (CPI) details that Kenda Tire collectsfrom each user as an account is created:
· First and Last Name
· Shipping Address
· Email Address
· Company Name
· Telephone Number
This information is collected only when the user completes the account creation process, and is not generated through an automatic process. Kenda Tire does not knowingly collect personal information from any user, including California residents who Kenda Tire knows under 16 years of age.
Kenda Tire only uses Customer Personal Information (CPI) to perform Retail Services, including creation of and securing your account, and communicating Order Status Details. We may use CPI for marketing purposes, including newsletters, sales promotions, or other marketing activities.
Kenda Tire will not use or disclose any CPI, except:
- as necessary to provide Retail Services to you;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale or disposition of all or a portion of Our assets;
- as necessary to enforce Our Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect Our rights, safety, or property, Our users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction; and
Kenda Tire does not sell, rent or trade CPI to third parties.
Kenda Tire does, however, use third party cookies as further described here.
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to:
- 1) Know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information that Kenda Tire collects (including how Kenda Tire uses and discloses this information);
- 2) Delete personal information;
- 3) Opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring.
Please note that for any of these requests, Kenda Tire will need to verify your identity prior to fulfilling your request in order to protect your privacy and security. Also, please be advised that Kenda Tire needs certain types of information in order to provide our services. We will not discriminate against you should you choose to exercise your options under the CCPA.
California residents may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Residents can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf by providing Us documentation sufficiently demonstrating that you have granted that authorized agent those rights.